Can I Overdose From Magic Mushrooms ?

Can I Overdose From Magic Mushrooms? You can’t physically die from an overdose dose but an overdose can cause brain damage. You could have a bad trip and jump in front of a train. But I’ve never heard of anyone dying from taking shrooms. You’d probably be in the most danger from tripping in the desert and getting bitten by a snake or scorpion.

Can I Overdose From Magic Mushrooms

Death from magic mushrooms, LSD, and mescaline is very, very rare. One is more likely to die from dangerous behaviour when under the influence. Magic mushrooms become even more dangerous when combined with other drugs and alcohol.

You are more likely to experience these symptoms if you have taken bad magic mushrooms (poisonous mushrooms). You may have taken mushrooms that were not grown properly and became infected, or a poisonous variety that is not intended for human consumption. These symptoms can also occur when you combine mushrooms with other drugs and alcohol.

  • Coma
  • Fever
  • Seizures
  • Headaches
  • Loss of coordination
  • Elevated temperature
  • Nausea, vomiting or other gastrointestinal issues
  • Muscle jerks or spasms
  • Slow or rapid heartbeat
  • Slow or shallow breathing
  • Depressed central nervous system

Many other drugs are more easy to overdose. Especially heroine because it can slow your heart rate and your breathing. Magic mushrooms are usually considered to be ‘soft’ drugs.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top